Which list for community gaming session announcements?

threethirty three at threethirty.us
Tue Jun 1 18:03:13 UTC 2010

On Tue, 2010-06-01 at 12:23 -0500, Bruno Wolff III wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 01, 2010 at 12:04:45 -0400,
>   "Paul W. Frields" <stickster at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > I'm not opposed to the 'announce' list either, but I agree that
> > 'users' may be more effective.  I'd also add the Fedora Forum to your
> > list.  FWN gets picked up there but a separate announcement post might
> > help attract more attention as well.
>
> I'll use the users list this time around and will most likely post in the
> forums as well, assuming there aren't any complications (I normally don't
> use them).
>
> I'm pretty sure I am going to commit to bzflag this Saturday, but will make
> a file decision this evening.

Bruno:

Are you on identi.ca? there is a fedora group on there (!fedora) that is
open to the public. If you keep the message short enough social media
addicts like me can "redent" it and reach other audiences.

--
Justin "threethirty" O'Brien
Fedora Ambassador & Marketing Team Member
threethirty at fedoraproject.org
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Threethirty
threethirty on freenode.net
@threethirty - twitter/identi.ca/jaiku
Phone: +1 (765) 688-0723

DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in this email are my own, not those
of my employer.  My opinions are also not necessarily the opinions of
any organization with which I have a volunteer affiliation.