proposal for the board: planet fedora != fedora people

susmit shannigrahi thinklinux.ssh at gmail.com
Fri Jun 18 17:06:31 UTC 2010

>> and make:
>> planet.fedoraproject.org/people/ be the anything-goes aggregate.
>
> I like this idea, but the 'anything-goes' needs to be clearly stated
> front and center. "THIS CONTENT IS NOT EDITED!" kind of thing

In past, we have gone public with the view that the planet is not only
for technical aspects of Fedora but we are also interested in the real
people and their works inside and beyond Fedora Project. If it is so,
what is it necessary to separate them?

I am not opposed to the idea per se, but the rational behind this move
isn't clear to me. Is it because some controversial posts have
surfaced again? Or is it because most of the posts are unrelated to
Fedora?

Thanks.
--
Regards,