Planet Fedora guidelines?

Mike McGrath mmcgrath at redhat.com
Sat Jun 19 00:13:56 UTC 2010

On Fri, 18 Jun 2010, Greg DeKoenigsberg wrote:

> If this discussion were happening on an Ubuntu list because they were butthurt about a Fedora contributor joining their planet and put up a huge Fedora logo, I'd be having
> a damned fine laugh at their expense.
>
> Instead, *we* come across as being butthurt about Ooboontoo.  Plain and simple.  Makes me sad.

My thoughts exactly.  It seems like a waste of time to have this
conversation about a single post.  If we were inundated with ubuntu logos
then I'd see reason to maybe discuss it.  I don't like seeing Ubuntu logos
on planet, but I think fedora contributors have a right to put them there.

Seems wrong to have entire policy discussions over a single blog post.  I
have a bigger problem with us having such a big discussion over a
competitors logo then I have with the logo.

	-Mike