Planet Fedora guidelines?

Heherson Pagcaliwagan herson at azneita.org
Sat Jun 19 11:10:09 UTC 2010

2010/6/18 Máirín Duffy <duffy at fedoraproject.org>

> http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/oktarahadian/~3/3LGRNs5v_cw/
>

> Is it just me who takes issue with a 400x400 px ubuntu logo on the top
> Planet Fedora?

The thread has gone too long before I can chime in so I'm replying to
the first post. To establish some context, I'm the mentor of the
ambassador wannabe in question. I've already contacted him if somebody
haven't yet.

For mo's big question - planet fedora guidelines? - I think we already
have a semblance of one in place[1]. It's now just a question of how
we make it better. Okta most probably read that document because I
referred him to that when we started his mentoring - he needs to get
his blog on planet as one of the requirements for being an Ambassador.
Just for the record, he's clear for both items under Appropriate
Material.

>From where I'm looking at, he's a good kid with the knack for pushing
the wrong buttons of some people.

For her second question - Is it just me who takes issue with a 400x400
px ubuntu logo on the top Planet Fedora? - I did not but I'm not
surprised that some are.

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Planet

--
Heherson Pagcaliwagan