Planet Fedora guidelines?

inode0 inode0 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 20:57:39 UTC 2010

2010/6/18 Máirín Duffy <duffy at fedoraproject.org>:
> It certainly would be nice if a poster's contact information was easily
> obtainable from their planet listing. In many cases people turn off
> commenting (and from experience I really can't blame them), but even if
> not sometimes it comes off a little aggressive / confrontational to talk
> to the person about the content of their blog in the public comment
> system.
>
> People can choose whatever name they want for their feed, and sometimes
> that name is not their real-life name, or is not something that can be
> used to look up their identity and contact information in FAS.

I give you the "People Team" as an example. Is today's post by the
"People Team" not simply corporate advertising? Does it have any
relevance to Fedora?

http://press.redhat.com/2010/06/21/hanging-our-hats-at-one-of-the-best-companies-to-work/

Why is that syndicated on the planet? We can all subscribe to Red
Hat's press feed directly.

John