Question about creating an electronic magazine (Publications)

Bruno Wolff III bruno at
Tue Mar 2 12:51:17 UTC 2010

On Sun, Feb 28, 2010 at 01:19:25 +0200,
  Efstathios Iosifidis <eiosifidis at> wrote:
> Dear Sirs,
> The reason I'm writing to you is because I did not understand clearly
> the part of publications
> (
> My questions are:
> 1. Is it legal to create this small pdf magazine?
> 2. Is it OK to use the Artwork? Is there a problem to use the Artwork
> with a small note that GreekLUG supports Greek Fedora community?
> I will be waiting your reply to inform the team about it.

If you want legal advice you should talk to a lawyer.

The trademark guidelines are what you need to worry about if you want the
Fedora Project's blessing.