Election questionnaire

Larry Cafiero lcafiero at fedoraproject.org
Mon May 3 16:41:30 UTC 2010

Thank you, Pauls (MooDoo and stickster) for addressing this, and thank
you, MooDoo, for taking this up. While I wouldn't necessarily "feel
uncomfortable" in doing the task, I think it would raise questions about
the election's integrity if a candidate were handling the questions that
he would in turn have to answer. So I am glad to relinquish this task to
you, MooDoo, and thanks again.

Larry Cafiero