Election questionnaire

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Mon May 3 20:55:20 UTC 2010

On 03.05.2010 21:20, Bruno Wolff III wrote:
> [...]
> I think it is reasonable for candidates to add questions they want asked
> of all of the candidates. [...]

+1 to this from someone who ran a few of those questionnaires in the past.

In fact I'd even go a step further and say: I would have welcomed it, if
the candidates in the past even would have helped with cleaing up the
questions (obviously in the open and in a transparent way) before they
got sent out -- that would IMHO have been better for everyone instead of
stating in the questionnaire how odd or stupid some of the questions
were ;-)

Cu
knurd