Fedora Trademark not registered

Joerg Simon jsimon at fedoraproject.org
Wed May 5 12:37:43 UTC 2010

Am Mittwoch, 5. Mai 2010 14:22:00 schrieb Sascha Thomas Spreitzer:
> Dear friends,
>
> as I can see from the Madrid IP trademark system or the Hague IP
> design system, the "Fedora" trademark is not registered.
> Therefor a license agreement on a non registered license doesnt make
> sense at all.
> Nor does it allow to make agreements or hinder anyone to use it.
> What do you think?

Fedora is CTM registered

Trade mark name : 	FEDORA
Trade mark No : 	003621448
Trade mark basis: 	CTM
Filing date:  	20/01/2004
Date of registration: 	06/07/2007
Expiry Date: 	20/01/2014
List of goods and services  	Computer software, namely, open source
computer software for operating computer systems.
Owner
Name: 	Red Hat Inc
Name:  	WALKER MORRIS

you can search it here
http://oami.europa.eu/CTMOnline/RequestManager/en_SearchBasic

cu Joerg

--
Joerg (kital) Simon
jsimon at fedoraproject.org
http://kitall.blogspot.com
Key Fingerprint:
3691 0989 2DCA 58A2 8D1F 2CAC C823 558E 5B5B 5688