Candidate Questionnaire

Sandro "red" Mathys red at fedoraproject.org
Sun Nov 7 20:53:02 UTC 2010

On Sun, Nov 7, 2010 at 21:28, Christoph Wickert
<christoph.wickert at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Am Sonntag, den 07.11.2010, 08:41 -0500 schrieb Stephen Gallagher:
>>
>> I have never been contacted by the questionnaire coordinator, so I'm not
>> sure where to send these answers. I'm sending to the advisory board list
>> for lack of a better choice.
>
> Where are these questions coming from? AFAIK the nomination period is
> still open (at least some hours)

>From [1]. According to [2] every candidate should answer this
questions by the end of tomorrow - except that there's no coordinator
to send out the questionnaire to every candidate and collect the
the town halls yet.

-- red

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F15_elections_questionnaire
[2] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Elections