Candidate Questionnaire

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 15:35:34 UTC 2010

On 11/08/2010 12:33 PM, Christoph Wickert wrote:
> Am Montag, den 08.11.2010, 10:07 +0100 schrieb Joerg Simon:
>> last FAmSCo Elections we posted our answers
>> back to Thorsten Leemhuis, how should we answer this time - write it in
>> the wiki directly? Thanks!
> I think we sent it to Thorsten for a reason: Nominees should not see in
> advance what the other nominees wrote. Therefor an independent person
> should collect them.

Agreed.

Candidates should not be allowed to see other candidates response.

There should be a x time for the community to post questions to the
nominees on the wiki then nominees would have x time to answer the
questions that got posted then they would send their answers to
independent person which then post all the answers from all the nominees
to the wiki at the same time after the x time has passed for the
nominees to respond to the questions.

When I vote I want to vote based on independent individuals response not
on potentially copy/pasted slightly rephrased differently answer from
another nominee(s).

JBG