Fedora Board Recap 2010-11-08

Joerg Simon jsimon at fedoraproject.org
Tue Nov 9 16:03:31 UTC 2010

Am 09.11.2010 16:49, schrieb Toshio Kuratomi:
>  If jsimon is concerned that this rule is a problem
> for other programs on the Security Spin, perhaps he should assemble a list
> of other attack-oriented teaching and testing tools and the Board + legal
> can decide whether the rule is or can be crafted to allow them while still
> mitigating the legal risk.

already done
http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/advisory-board/2010-November/009670.html

Thanks toshio for your thoughts - i am not so much concerned - this
would be a pity to loose the opportunity of Fedora as a Security
Teaching and Test Platform,  but as already stated we live in a
non-ideal world and i will respect the decission from the people who are
in charge on this.

cu Joerg
--
Joerg (kital) Simon
jsimon at fedoraproject.org
http://kitall.blogspot.com
Key Fingerprint:
3691 0989 2DCA 58A2 8D1F 2CAC C823 558E 5B5B 5688