You have been unsubscribed from the ambassadors mailing list

Jeroen van Meeuwen kanarip at kanarip.com
Tue Nov 9 21:17:34 UTC 2010

On Tuesday, November 09, 2010 03:40:28 pm Jared K. Smith wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 9, 2010 at 10:27 AM, Sascha Thomas Spreitzer
>
> <sspreitzer at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> > Dear board,
> > Dear community,
> > Dear public,
> >
> > My access to the ambassadors list has been removed by force without my
> > knowledge or will.
>
> This is not acceptable to me.  I hope this was simply a case of
> someone being a bit over-eager with the unsubscribe button, and not
> done with malicious intent.  That being said, I'm working with the
> infrastructure team to see if we can figure out who was responsible.

Somehow, it's been law to be an Ambassador or to not be allowed to the list.
Frankly, this is how I became an Ambassador; I was interested in what was
going on around me, and was asked to join the Ambassadors and become an
Ambassador myself or my subscription request would have been rejected.

No opinion here, just a shameless plug of some background information.

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen