Fedora Board Recap 2010-11-08

Joerg Simon jsimon at fedoraproject.org
Tue Nov 9 23:08:39 UTC 2010

Am 09.11.2010 23:43, schrieb Ricky Zhou:
> I disagree a bit here - while the author is very explicit about what the
> tool actually does, I think he makes it pretty clear as well that it's
> targetted at penetration testers.

maybe this give others an overview about the tool itself
(seems some of it is taken from the website)
https://fedorahosted.org/security-spin/ticket/60

i think this has a userbase as it seems it is part of the Top 15 Free
SQL Injection Scanners

i also see writen "It should be used by penetration testers" on the main
website of this tool

As said before i do not want to make trouble and appologize for not
coming up earlier before the decission was made - i just missed it! And
i just wanted to make sure we are aware that it matters to some people
how we handle security-test tools in the future.

cu Joerg
--
Joerg (kital) Simon
jsimon at fedoraproject.org
http://kitall.blogspot.com
Key Fingerprint:
3691 0989 2DCA 58A2 8D1F 2CAC C823 558E 5B5B 5688