Corporate sponsorship ( was Re: Going passive )

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 01:47:46 UTC 2010

On 11/09/2010 11:39 PM, Robert 'Bob' Jensen wrote:

>   I just wish that what I call lies would stop
I suppose Red Hat could easially weaken such claims by simply stop
appointing members to anything within the community and allow the
community to vote all parties then if it chooses to do so it can try to
hire those individuals ( if they weren't Red Hat employs before ) and
allow them to work on Fedora as could any other corporate on the
market.  ( That should invalidate any such claims at least from the
point they stop appointing anyone and at the same time solve how many a
membership can appoint issue ).

JBG