Ich bin nicht mehr dein Ambassador-Sponsor/-Mentor

Sascha Thomas Spreitzer sspreitzer at fedoraproject.org
Wed Nov 10 11:06:38 UTC 2010

>From the core values of the Fedora Project:

Friends
We believe success comes from a strong community, made of people from
around the world, working together. There's a place in Fedora for
anyone who supports our values and wants to help. By collaborating
with each other openly and transparently, and with a strong,
supportive partnership with our sponsors, we can achieve great things.

---> ... By collaborating with each other OPENLY and transparently ... <--

Is it a core value, or is it not just that serious as it is written?

freedom wishes,
Sascha

2010/11/10 Fedora Ambassador Membership Administration <fama at fedoraproject.org>:

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / with kind regards,
Sascha Thomas Spreitzer

http://spreitzer.name/
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Sspreitzer

Warum mache ich überhaupt dieses ganze OpenSource Zeugs?
Lesen Sie hier, warum;
http://de.windows7sins.org/