Ich bin nicht mehr dein Ambassador-Sponsor/-Mentor

Wed Nov 10 11:33:27 UTC 2010

On Wed, Nov 10, 2010 at 4:58 PM, Sascha Thomas Spreitzer
<sspreitzer at fedoraproject.org> wrote:

> Pointing out that there are odd things happening inside the Fedora
> Project apart the Fedora Projects mission and beliefs.

It would probably help if you are more specific. However, I'd like to
point out something here - the Fedora Project as a whole and FAmSCo
specifically does encourage participation and collaboration in order
to make things better. I would encourage you to take this opportunity
to be an agent of change since it is obvious that you feel strongly
about the issues at hand.

And, in context of the mail where you top-posted, the Ambassador
Guidelines clearly state (if I recall well), that being part of the
Ambassadors group is a pre-requisite to be subscribed to the mailing
list. Do you wish to state that the revoking of your status as an
Ambassador (which I assume has led to the act of unsubscribing you)
was not something you communicated or, intended to happen ?

--
sankarshan mukhopadhyay
<http://sankarshan.randomink.org/blog>