[Ambassadors] Red Hat's investments (was Re: Going passive)

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at googlemail.com
Wed Nov 10 15:35:56 UTC 2010

Am Mittwoch, den 10.11.2010, 10:05 -0500 schrieb Máirín Duffy:
> On Wed, 2010-11-10 at 10:40 +0100, Sascha Thomas Spreitzer wrote:
> > I agree on Jeroens statements.
> >

> > I have come to the conclusion and took my actions by that, that the
> > borders, command and control I was facing inside Fedora are impacting
> > Fedora Linux's evolvement in a way that is not the intention of a
> > Linux distribution that is free as in freedom.
> >
> > Maybe I am too R.M.S. alike on this (oh please forgive me), but
> > personally in my core beliefs I can not work further with Fedora
> > without a twinge of conscience.
>
> You're still here.

Thank you very much for this constructive statement. Is this is what you
have in mind when you say we should "be excellent" to each other?

Speaking of being excellent: I answered to all of your questions in the
"Formal request for approval of the multi-desktop DVD" thread, but you
did not respond to mine in return. Would you be so excellent to look at
them?

TIA,
Christoph