Candidate Questionnaire

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Wed Nov 10 16:40:20 UTC 2010

On Wed, Nov 10, 2010 at 17:26:27 +0100,
  Christoph Wickert <christoph.wickert at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Am Dienstag, den 09.11.2010, 10:36 -0500 schrieb Peter Jones:
> >
> > Also most of last week was taken up by a Linux Plumbers Conference,
>
> Would we make an exception for an event in say EMEA?
>
> > and the week before was pretty busy inside RH for reasons that shouldn't be
> > mentioned here.
>
> Would we make an exception for $daysjobs of people from the community
> who not happen to work for Red Hat?

Note that there is conflicting info on the election nomination period
(that really should be resolved). The FESCO specific info on elections says:
Candidates must self-nominate at least three days before the election opens by
writing their information onto the wiki.
See:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FESCo_election_policy