Red Hat Enterprise Linux Release

inode0 inode0 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 06:55:55 UTC 2010

I managed to spend an evening with RHEL6 tonight and I just want to
say that it is visually beautiful and is familiar enough to Fedora
people that I know it is going to be a joy to use for years to come.

I would like to thank and congratulate both the Fedora Community for
their contributions to RHEL6 and our friends who straddle both
communities for their direct contributions.

I also can't resist singling out one Fedora Project Board member for
her work on what is the most beautiful enterprise wallpaper in the
history of enterprise wallpaper.

Great work.

John