Fedora Board Elections - Town Hall Scheduling

Chris Tyler chris at tylers.info
Fri Nov 12 16:06:36 UTC 2010

Greetings, Fedora project board candidates! (advisory-board at l.fp.o is
also being copied on this message). We need to schedule a Town Hall[0]
for the election (although that link says two town halls, I think the
current plan is to schedule just one). Please use this link to indicate
your availability:

   http://whenisgood.net/f15_board_townhall

Please be as flexible as possible so that we can quickly arrive at a
time. Availability results will be available here:

  http://whenisgood.net/f15_board_townhall/results/7e2r2t

As soon as all of you have responded, I'll pick one of the times that
works for everyone and we'll announce the townhall.

-Chris

[0] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Elections#IRC_Town_Halls