Fedora vision & more specific goals

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Wed Nov 17 00:49:04 UTC 2010

On Tue, Nov 16, 2010 at 19:31:59 -0500,
  Máirín Duffy <duffy at fedoraproject.org> wrote:

> I'm trying (and it seems failing in part) to get us talking about ideas
> & goals and not specific implementations. It would helpful to discuss
> the actual ideas rather than assumed specific implementations of the
> idea, although I understand a lot of us here are technologists and we
> enjoy jumping to implementation considerations.

Here's another one. We should do more to teach contributors how to run
meetings effectively. We should probably have some best practices
documentation, as well as find times to teach this (at Fudcons, when a
mentor and a mentee are at the same physical location and participating
in the same meeting).