[Ambassadors] Red Hat's investments (was Re: Going passive)

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 11:04:58 UTC 2010

On 11/23/2010 08:25 PM, Robert 'Bob' Jensen wrote:
> I disagree. It's all a part of the whole "be excellent to each other" line of crap, I say crap because it is all we have to work with at this time. Part of being excellent is being honest, I honestly am sick of Stephen's assholish behavior. I ma not say what you like or say them in the way you like, but I say what I actually mean. I have been told repeatedly that I can express my opinion, that is what I am doing. So step off.

I think this is a good demonstration of something important.   If we
have a guideline that wants to make sure everyone is civil towards each
other and do not engage in name calling, we need to think about what we
need to do if someone does violate it deliberately.  Policy without
teeth might as well as not exist.

Rahul