My xorg file

Randall Berry randyn3lrx at gmail.com
Sun Nov 28 07:48:18 UTC 2010

On 11/27/2010 10:58 PM, Jon Stanley wrote:
> On Sat, Nov 27, 2010 at 8:56 PM, Sudhir <bsudhir6 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I copied this file to X11 and looked for lines under device section and
>> looked at it there is the line openchrome but still there's no change in
>> resolution

> to it.

 He's already been told once. I guess he does not listen too well.

On 11/27/2010 01:36 PM, Kevin Fenzi wrote:

> Hey Sudhir. You want the users list:

> I'd be happy to assist you with your issue over there if you can
> subscribe and re-post your above message there.
>
> Thanks.
>
> kevin

|       Randall 'Randy' Berry      ||         Fedora Packager          |
|       Randy3lrx at gmail.com        ||        Fedora Ambassador         |
|      dp67 at fedoraproject.org      ||       Fedora Proven Tester       |
|     Ham Radio Operator N3LRX     ||    IRC Nick N3LRX on Freenode    |
|      Phone: +1.269.288.4072      ||   http://dp67.fedorapeople.org/  |
|     Member of the Fedora Amateur Radio Special Interest Group        |
|            https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/AmateurRadio               |
|                           Key Fingerprint                            |
|          4165 2D7E 5170 CF38 1D09 25C9 03D8 74E6 CB92 1CBB           |