General case Trademark question

Sascha Thomas Spreitzer sspreitzer at fedoraproject.org
Thu Oct 14 10:22:43 UTC 2010

Dear Board,

If I create something, which consists 100% of Fedora TM acknowldged
components, with the tools and utilites of the Fedora Linux, which
results in a 100% free and freedom compatible thing, will it be able
to make use of the Fedora TM automatically?

I do ask this in general case, so it may probably answer future
questions as well.

Shown on an example;
- KDE Spin
- Multiple architectures/spins on one dual layer DVD

If this is a Nay, can you please detailed explain to me and all of the
freedorians, why?

thank you very much,
yours sincerely,
Sascha

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / with kind regards,
Sascha Thomas Spreitzer

http://spreitzer.name/
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Sspreitzer

Warum mache ich überhaupt dieses ganze OpenSource Zeugs?
Lesen Sie hier, warum;
http://de.windows7sins.org/