Formal signoff on moblin-meego change?

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Thu Oct 14 15:26:57 UTC 2010

On Thu, Oct 14, 2010 at 10:37:35 -0400,
  "Jared K. Smith" <jsmith at fedoraproject.org> wrote:

> In talking with Peter Robinson, it seems like we're headed down the
> "pick another name not using the MeeGo mark" road.  I'm assuming we're
> going to to call the spin something like the "Fedora Mobility" spin.
> I'm copying Peter on this, so that he can help fill us in on his
> plans.

If anything still needs to change to the spin to make this happen we are
getting very late in the game. I would expect if anything further was
needed from the design team it would also be pretty late.
The wiki has a bit more slack time, but if it needs to change, I'd rather
know sooner than later so I don't have to do a fire drill right before
some deadline.