Please schedule a future of spins meeting

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Sun Oct 17 13:39:53 UTC 2010

Please schedule a future of spins meeting and send a notice indicating how
to participate to the spins list.

I plan on stepping down as interim Spins SIG lead and wrangler shortly after
the F14 release occurs.

Spins SIG isn't working as it is now. We need to talk about what we want to
provide in the way of official spins and how to properly do that. An umbrella
spins SIG isn't working. It might with a leader who could inspire other
participants. Having each Spin supported by its own SIG (probably under
an existing team, such as Desktop) might be a better organization.

I am willing to help in some transition, but I will not make it through an
F15 release under the current way things are working and am already a
single point of failure. (Replacable in an emergency, but would probably
require some scrambling to get someone to take over.)