Using Fedora Linux, using a usage restricted trademark?

Sascha Thomas Spreitzer sspreitzer at fedoraproject.org
Mon Oct 18 15:17:03 UTC 2010

Dear board,

a question that got into my head about using Fedora Linux;
- Is it needed to state the (accpetable) use of Fedora Linux somewhere?

Fedora Linux includes several "Fedora" trademarked material which
usage is restricted.
I am asking myself whether using the compilation of source, binaries
and media which results in
the Fedora Linux is granted or must be granted and in which way?

Please pardon me if it is a noob question, I am wondering about the
situation of RedHat Enterprise Linux in usage comparison to Fedora
Linux.

virtuotic greetings,
Sascha

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / with kind regards,
Sascha Thomas Spreitzer

http://spreitzer.name/
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Sspreitzer

Warum mache ich überhaupt dieses ganze OpenSource Zeugs?
Lesen Sie hier, warum;
http://de.windows7sins.org/