December 2010 Fedora Election Plan

Bill Nottingham notting at redhat.com
Wed Oct 20 02:07:36 UTC 2010

Stephen John Smoogen (smooge at gmail.com) said:
> I propose that we accept this schedule as proposed. We only see about
> the same 8 people at the town-halls and probably the same 150 people
> voting every year so trying to work around holidays does not seem to
> be gaining us much.

I'd agree... given the length of the voting period, people should be
able to find a time to vote around their holidays of choice. If the
town halls fell over a holiday, that could affect candidate availability,
but voting should be fine.

I remember asking for stats at one point as to how many people vote in
the first X days of the election, but I don't remember what the results
were.

Bill