Request to the board: Finalize the TLA

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at googlemail.com
Mon Oct 25 11:25:09 UTC 2010

In todays meeting I'd like the board to finalize the TLA.  According
to the wiki [1] it's still a draft only and we should not rely on the
info.  This basically makes it invalid.

Here are my questions:
1. Is the version in the wiki the final version?  If so, please mark
it correctly.
2. Was the current version of the TLA already ratified?  If so, when?
I fail to find an announcement.
3. Were comunity members already made sign the current version of the
TLA?  If so, how many and for what purposes?

Last but not least the wiki page should be immutable/only editable by
board members.

Regards,
Christoph

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Trademark_license_agreement