Regarding re branded Fedora Remixes using Fedora community resources.

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 06:40:55 UTC 2010

 On 10/22/2010 06:20 PM, "Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" wrote:

Should not those remixes be at least required to provide clear easy
accessible and documentation on how those remixes deviate from Fedora?
( As is being done with the Omega remix [2][3] )

Since I do the Omega remix, I can commit to any best practise guidelines
that Fedora Project might have or even help write those but lets not get
heavy handed.  We can only suggest but active enforcement is not feasible or
desirable IMO.   Afaik,  Fusion Linux doesn't rebuild any Fedora packages
and treating bugs from installation of proprietary drivers etc can be
handled just like how we handle it now, when the user has done it manually.

Rahul