Trademark defense -- you can help!

Josef Reisinger datafabdriver at aol.com
Thu Sep 2 10:12:19 UTC 2010

  Paul,

I am not sure I understood correct: Are you looking for the Fedora logo
in particular or any mentioning of the Fedora Product?
I subscribe to the German's magazine "c't" and have all issues from 1997
on CD/DVD (a service of the editor of c't). Unfortunatly this service
lets me get rid of any hardcopy once I receive the CD/DVD.
I did a quick view on one of them and found references to Fedora
distributions, but no logo so far. If I find one, I am sure you will be
able to approach the editor of c't (www.heise.de) to get some dated
evidence from them.

Kind regards
/jr