2010-09-02 MEETING PROPOSAL: discussion on Annual User Survey

Tom "spot" Callaway tcallawa at redhat.com
Thu Sep 2 12:46:09 UTC 2010

On 09/01/2010 07:11 PM, Jon Masters wrote:
> Folks,
>
> I would like to propose that you please discuss my proposal for an
> annual Fedora User Survey, as originally raised with FESCo:

Sounds interesting, if handled appropriately.

The only words of caution I would put out is to make it clear that
simply because the survey results say (or imply) that we should do $FOO
does not necessarily mean that the Board endorses doing $FOO.

I have this painful vision of being repeatedly bashed about the head
with the survey results saying we need to add more proprietary drivers.

~spot