Fedora 20 (yes, F20).

Máirín Duffy duffy at fedoraproject.org
Fri Sep 10 21:55:55 UTC 2010

On Fri, 2010-09-10 at 17:40 -0400, Máirín Duffy wrote:
> On Fri, 2010-09-10 at 16:32 -0500, charles zeitler wrote:
> > Do what thou wilt
> > shall  be the whole  of the Law.
>
> This is the third time I've seen you post this reply word-for-word to
> one of my mailing list posts.
>
> Why are you compelled to write such emails? Do you think that's useful?
>
> This is a community. It is not a carnival booth shooting game.

It was pointed out to me that the "thou wilt" text may be a top-posted
quote/fortune (although in my 16 years of using the internet I've never
seen that before.) If that is the case I apologize.

I will note however that treating the ideas and thoughts folks share on
this list like a carnival booth shooting game is absolutely not
acceptable. *Even* if you don't agree with them. This is a community.
I'm sure you'll agree it's no fun to participate in a community where
you're treated the way you treated Jon's idea.

If you disagree with an idea, why not try to use it as inspiration to
build a better idea?

~m