Fedora 20 (yes, F20).

Christofer C. Bell christofer.c.bell at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 23:51:59 UTC 2010

On Fri, Sep 10, 2010 at 5:24 PM, Jon Masters <jonathan at jonmasters.org>wrote:

> Funny, I read it as some kind of Libertarian-"inspired" nonsense ;)

It's from the "religious philosophy" called Thelema[1], invented Aleister
Crowley[1], who self titled himself "The Great Beast." It means, roughly,
"whatever you want to do (generally from a hedonistic perspective), just do
it," or, "I'm an angst ridden kid who likes to mark my rebellion against The
Man(tm) by trying to shock adults."

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thelema
[2] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alestair_crowley

--