Fedora 20 (yes, F20).

Jaroslav Reznik jreznik at redhat.com
Mon Sep 13 06:58:35 UTC 2010

On Monday, September 13, 2010 08:18:54 am Nicu Buculei wrote:
> On 09/09/2010 01:24 AM, Máirín Duffy wrote:
> > Think for a minute or two. What do *you* think Fedora should focus on
> > for F15 and F16? How about F17? F18? F19...or... F20? What should F20
> > look like, how should it be, who uses it.... at least, for us to have
> > succeeded towards achieving our mission as a project?
>
> I want applications. Good applications with which I can get my work
> done, like a good video editor, an office suite that does not suck, a
> messaging application able to communicate with people and so on.

Yes - that should be goal. But - it's mostly out of our scope. Same apply for
Fedora 20 - it's not so far but again - it depends mostly on our upstreams. If
we want to define our product, we have to be able define products we depends on.
This apply for F14, F20 (if we stay with current versioning scheme) etc. It's
not easy to control it from downstream as we are trying now!

Jaroslav