Fedora 20 (yes, F20).

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Mon Sep 13 14:53:38 UTC 2010

On Mon, Sep 13, 2010 at 08:22:59 -0400,
  Máirín Duffy <duffy at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> On Wed, 2010-09-08 at 18:24 -0400, Máirín Duffy wrote:
> > It seems like the convo kind of peters out here on the list [1], so
> > let's do a live chat on IRC and see what we come up with. Here's some
> > times during the rest of this week and early next week. Can you make any
> > of them?
> >
> > http://whenisgood.net/srij2a
> >
> > Fill it out with your available times! I'll try to announce a time by
> > this Friday AM for us to meet based on the responses I got. We'll hold
> > the discussion in #fedora-advisory-board on irc.freenode.net.
>
> I got 2 responses.
>
> The IRC chat will be tomorrow, 14 Sep 2010, at 3 PM Eastern time, which
> is 1900 UTC, in #fedora-advisory-board. Hope to see you there.

I probably won't make it tomorrow, but here is some stuff I'd like to see
by Fedora 20.

Good video card support. This means 3D support comparable to windows drivers.
Just working 3D is not the same as supporting more recent OpenGL features
efficiently.

More engaging games in Fedora. I have weekly LAN game sessions with some
friends. And even though I installed Fedora for dual boot on those machines,
we haven't gone through a period where we played games using Fedora. (Typically
we'll play the same game for a few months and then switch.)

This may be out of scope, but I'd like to see a lot more Fedora contributors
by then. I don't have time to work on everything I would like to see worked
on and would like to see other people doing some of this stuff so that it
gets done.