Is there an automatic web calendar for Fedora events, as in webcal?

Robyn Bergeron robyn.bergeron at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 22:41:56 UTC 2010

On Tue, Sep 28, 2010 at 3:37 PM, Jared K. Smith
<jsmith at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 28, 2010 at 6:28 PM, Rick Sewill <rsewill at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Is there an automatic web calendar for Fedora events, as in webcal?
>
> John Poelstra keeps .ics files up to date for the various Fedora
> schedules.  You can find them at
> http://poelstra.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-14/

And if you are looking more for "live and in person" types of events,
most of these (at least the ones where we are currently planning a
Fedora presence) are kept track of at
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Events.

There is no master, shareable calendar at this point in time, though
for those events.