Public IRC Board meeting :: Mon February 14 at UTC 19:00

Jared K. Smith jsmith at fedoraproject.org
Mon Feb 14 14:43:23 UTC 2011

The board will be holding a public IRC meeting at 19:00 UTC today in
#fedora-board-meeting on the Freenode IRC network.  The board will
primarily be discussing the future of spins (as a follow-up to the
"Future of Spins" meeting at FUDCon Tempe), but will leave some time
for general questions as well.  We invite all interested parties to
join us for the meeting.  We also encourage all participants to follow
our protocol (in particular, the "General Rules" section of
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Board/IRC) to help us stay focused on
our topic.

--
Jared Smith