Fedora Board Recap 2011-02-21

Jaroslav Reznik jreznik at redhat.com
Tue Feb 22 13:36:22 UTC 2011

On Tuesday, February 22, 2011 02:24:22 pm María Leandro wrote:
> Hola!!!

Hola Tatica!

> Design team has always work with spins (afaik, I work with 3 of them) and
> everything was fine.

I agree - we had some issues past but I think regarding communication between
Design Team and (most of) spins we reached goal #1 (improve communication) even
before we set it as our goal :)

> I think that this particular issue is due to the Gnome request. Even so, if
> any spin has a particularly request for any artwork we have an active list,
> trac and irc where you can always reach any of us and work together.

Can you take a look on my request [1]? I tried to combine it with current post-
alpha mockups but still not happy with it (so no public copy to the list for
now).

It's a little bit off topic here - but I just wanted to say - I'm currently happy
with Design team and spins cooperation...

> cwickert, I perfectly understand your concern; at Tempe one of my points
> were that we, as a Fedora team, should have a unique image since what
> people see when read a post, see a desktop or anything related is an image
> that we, as design team, need to take care of; and that's a wallpaper. So
> let's see this decition as a way to support our point to preserve fedora
> identity :)
>
> See ya

Thanks,
Jaroslav