Community domain request

Mustafa Qasim alajal at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 01:48:14 UTC 2011

On Wed, Oct 27, 2010 at 7:39 PM, Mustafa Qasim <alajal at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>      We need the community domain for Fedora Pakistan to establish a web
> presence for local community.
>
> --
> Regards,
>
> Mustafa Qasim
> Executive II, IP Core
> Worldcall Telecommunications Ltd. (An Omantel Company)
> http://blog.mustu.info
>

> Disclaimer: This message and any files transmitted with it are confidential
> and privileged. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender
> by return e-mail and delete this message from your system. If you are not
> the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any dissemination, copy
> or disclosure of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.

Hi,
    Just to remind can we proceed to get the community domain for Pakistan?

--

 [image: Worldcall Logo] *Mustafa Qasim*
Executive II, IP Core
Worldcall Telecommunications Ltd. (An Omantel Company)

+92 333 6651272
mustafa.qasim at worldcall.pk
http://blog.mustu.info
IMPORTANT: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential.
They are intended for the named recipient(s) only. If you have received this
email by mistake, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose
the contents to anyone or make copies thereof.