fedora-it community site on Ubuntu server

Robert 'Bob' Jensen bob at fedoraunity.org
Sun Jan 9 17:43:54 UTC 2011

----- "Matt Domsch" <matt at domsch.com> wrote:

> On Sun, Jan 9, 2011 at 7:42 AM, giallu at gmail.com <giallu at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > Now, it turns out the whole network is hosted by a Ubuntu server
> > instance and I wondered if this make it somewhat inconvenient for
> > Fedora Ambassadors to participate directly.
>
> There is no requirement that a Fedora-trademark-approved web site be
> run on Fedora - merely that the content be related to Fedora.

I am sure somewhere in the Fedora Community we can find hosting on server running Fedora or a Fedora downstream for this domain/site.

-- Bob

|       Robert 'Bob' Jensen        ||       Fedora Unity Founder       |
|       bob at fedoraunity.org        ||      http://fedoraunity.org/     |
|                   http://bjensen.fedorapeople.org/                   |
|                http://blogs.fedoraunity.org/bobjensen                |
|                   http://www.facebook.com/rpjensen                   |