fedora-it community site on Ubuntu server

Paul Frields stickster at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 01:28:22 UTC 2011

On Sun, Jan 9, 2011 at 8:47 AM, Matt Domsch <matt at domsch.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 9, 2011 at 7:42 AM, giallu at gmail.com <giallu at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Now, it turns out the whole network is hosted by a Ubuntu server
>> instance and I wondered if this make it somewhat inconvenient for
>> Fedora Ambassadors to participate directly.
>
> There is no requirement that a Fedora-trademark-approved web site be
> run on Fedora - merely that the content be related to Fedora.

I'm sure if a survey were practical, it would show a number of these
sites running on RHEL, CentOS, Debian, or others (maybe even
non-Linux?). Community members may not always have the luxury of a
full array of choices when they set up a site. While having Fedora
sites hosted on Fedora boxes is totally great, it ought not be a
blocker IMHO.

--
Paul