fedora-it community site on Ubuntu server

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 17:39:29 UTC 2011

On 01/10/2011 04:55 PM, Mike McGrath wrote:
> It's just about identifying what ones needs are, and picking the best OS
> for the need.  In Fedora's case we do have Fedora on some servers, but for
> most of our needs RHEL is a better fit.

Certainly that would apply in most cases but since we are distribution
in it self we should be showcasing what Fedora is capable of doing.

How do you feel this reflects on the work that the cloud SIG and server
SIG are trying to do?

Which services does our own infrastructure considered better to run on
RHEL than Fedora that can not live on a 13 month life cycle?

JBG