fedora-it community site on Ubuntu server

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 06:35:09 UTC 2011

On Tue, Jan 11, 2011 at 1:52 PM, Ralf Corsepius  wrote:

> Well, ... you are missing many opportunities to
> demonstrate/test Fedora's suitability/identify where Fedora's design
> lacks on servers.

As long as the lifecycle is as short as it is, it is not going to be
suitable for very many servers.  Some people can cope with the short
lifecycle and prefer to run Fedora on servers and I have done that in the
past as well and we still have a server SIG that anyone interested could
participate in.  So feel free to pitch in.

Rahul