Dear Fedora board, please open your trac

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at googlemail.com
Tue Jan 11 23:58:19 UTC 2011

Am Dienstag, den 11.01.2011, 15:44 -0800 schrieb Jesse Keating:
> > I feel like the work of the board requires more transparency and privacy
> > is just a lame excuse for not working properly with the community in
> > many aspects.
>
> What you feel does not make it reality.

I think I gave enough examples in another mail

> > And that group is?
>
> FAmSCo, as noted in this very thread.

Wrong. As mentioned in my very first email in this thread and further
explained by Jörg, FAMSCo's trac is *not* private. It is open to
submission by all FAS account holders and people can see their own
tickets. I have said that this would be a suitable solution for me,
although I'd like to see more transparency if possible.

Regards,
Christoph