Remaining issues for the multi desktop DVD (was: Re: Dear Fedora board, please open your trac)

Stephen John Smoogen smooge at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 00:12:08 UTC 2011

On Tue, Jan 11, 2011 at 16:26, Christoph Wickert
<christoph.wickert at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Am Dienstag, den 11.01.2011, 10:07 -0800 schrieb Jesse Keating:
>
>> Make a wiki page for your proposal.  Ensure that all
>> relevant updates go to the wiki page.
>
> I think I have explained the idea over and over again in great detail.
> All the info is available already.
>
> I hereby request the board (again) to give me a list of open issues with
> the multi-desktop DVD so I can finally start working on them. I will
> document everything on a wiki page and keep it updated once I've got
> that list from the board.

These are my questions at the moment:

1) How is it going to be built within RH releng environment.
2) How is it going to be tested. I have yet to get dual layer DVDs to
burn with my laptop. (though I have not tried a blueray yet).
3) Who is going to implement items into releng and testing
4) What logos are going to be used outside of the preinstalled images,
where and how.
5) Can all of this be done in a non-antagonistic manner or is this
going to be a grump-fest every step of the way?

Those are the items I can think of outside of the proposed spin guidelines.

--
Stephen J Smoogen.
battle." -- Ian MacLaren