Dear Fedora board, please open your trac

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Wed Jan 12 00:27:50 UTC 2011

On 1/11/11 3:58 PM, Christoph Wickert wrote:
> I think I gave enough examples in another mail

Repeating the same arguments over and over also does not make them true.

>> > FAmSCo, as noted in this very thread.
> Wrong. As mentioned in my very first email in this thread and further
> explained by Jörg, FAMSCo's trac is *not* private. It is open to
> submission by all FAS account holders and people can see their own
> tickets. I have said that this would be a suitable solution for me,
> although I'd like to see more transparency if possible.

Now you're just splitting hairs.  Jeorg's mail says that they did not
open the Trac instance.  This is what I was referring to.

Making the adjustments to the Trac config that Jeorg suggested is indeed
an improvement, but it is not "open", as you seem to be pushing for.
Nor does it operate like any other project.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!