Remaining issues for the multi desktop DVD

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Wed Jan 12 00:30:06 UTC 2011

On 1/11/11 3:26 PM, Christoph Wickert wrote:
> I think I have explained the idea over and over again in great detail.
> All the info is available already.

As you said yourself, the info is scattered over many places.

> I hereby request the board (again) to give me a list of open issues with
> the multi-desktop DVD so I can finally start working on them. I will
> document everything on a wiki page and keep it updated once I've got
> that list from the board.

Is your proposal clearly written out completely somewhere that can be
referenced, like say a wiki page?

> Regards,
> Christoph
>
> P.S.: This is a good test if mailing lists are really a convenient tool
> for this kind of proposals.

Mailing lists are terrible for this kind of thing.  Multiple people
chime in and discussion goes off in infinite directions and threads.  It
is nearly impossible to track all tangents properly without some backend
system to manage the feedback and keep the proposal current, like a wiki
page.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!