Remaining issues for the multi desktop DVD (was: Re: Dear Fedora board, please open your trac)

inode0 inode0 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 01:27:20 UTC 2011

On Tue, Jan 11, 2011 at 7:06 PM, Christoph Wickert
<christoph.wickert at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Am Dienstag, den 11.01.2011, 17:12 -0700 schrieb Stephen John Smoogen:
>> 4) What logos are going to be used outside of the preinstalled images,
>> where and how.
>
> None, nowhere.

I would like to see these pressed and packaged in a similar fashion as
other official Fedora media including the use of the logo and/or
artwork on the sleeve. Assuming this is deemed "official Fedora media"
I think we are already covered for such use so long as we continue the
production practices we have used for previous media.

John